Want to advertize in this space? Contact us on FB! Click here!

He explodes an electronic cigarette and starts a fire in an Idaho house.

Even without fire, e-cigarettes can still pose a fire hazard. An electronic cigarette set off a fire in Idaho Monday night after the battery exploded due to overload.

Ayudanos a mantener este website sin costo para ti!. Solo Haz click en el boton de play!

Fun fact: A group of researchers from the University of Virginia Commonwealth have found that Viagra may be useful in treating prostate cancer when used in combination with doxorubicin. The combination of drugs has also been found useful in the treatment of ovarian and stomach cancer.

Idaho firefighters said an e-cigarette exploded and set off a fire, while a family of four slept at home. Thanks to the smoke alarm, Jason Burns and his parents were able to quickly turn off a fire in the living room with a fire extinguisher.

Damage to the house was very limited. Fire investigators said an electronic cigarette connected to a portable computer was the culprit of the fire. Apparently due to an overload, it overheated and exploded, sending parts that flew to the furniture.

<pKootenai County Fire Marshal Jeryl Archer said: "The battery was overloaded and exploded. The rear cover flew to pieces and blew fragments lit in all directions, which caused the fire to start on the sofa in the house."